News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden watched her expression fall.  His stomache tightened again in the same nervous way like it had when he was waiting on the train.  He gently took her hand, holding it in his lap.

Aiden looked at her face, trying to find the right words to say.  He was being careful, like he had always been since the voices.
"Dreams...?  What are they of?"  Aiden asked, his voice quiet.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey chewed the inside of her lips, thinking of how to say it without making Aiden think it was much worse than it was.

"Well, they aren`t... dreams, really. They`re more like... visions. And... a man named Jonathan says that he`s my uncle." A man had paused a few feet away, seemingly looking at the train. He was too close for comfort. So she sent a burt of air towards him, making his hat fly away. Hee muttured under his breath and started to walk away quickly after his hat.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden watched Stacey, not really noticing her what she was doing with the wind.  He was too distracted as he listened to her explain.  He hadn't known Stacey had an uncle, if it was true he didn't think Stacey knew either.
"And this guy, he didn't hurt you did he?"  He asked, feeling wary again.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes snapped back up to Aiden`s, and there was something subtle in her eyes. Something deep and fierce.
"No," She said firmly, "he didn`t hurt me. All he did was talk to me. He said that he was my uncle. I don`t believe him, but it was him who caused the voices." She clenched her jaw for a moment, very angry all of a sudden at a man she didn`t know.

Aiden

Aiden noticed her eyes change.  He swallowed the lump in his throat, and turned his head so he could look Stacey directly in the eyes.  He had to stay focused so he wouldn't get distracted by their ever-changing colors.
"He caused the voices?"  He asked, his tone serious and getting louder.  "Then he did hurt you!"

potter_fan122

"Aiden, no! I mean... I don`t know." Stacey exclaimed, getting looks from a couple of people. She leaned forward and rested her head on Aiden`s shoulder.

"Can you... make your questions more specific? I haven`t been getting a lot of sleep." She said after a moment, squeezing her eyes closed. The truth was, she hadn`t gotten any sleep really since her mother had called her home, but it was the most recent nights that had affected her the most.

Aiden

Aiden took deep slow breaths, using it as a remedy to control his anger.  His eyes shot darker as a pounding began in his ears.  It wasn't until a few moments later he realized it was his own heart beat.  Aiden took a swift glance at the people around them.

He turned his head to Stacey, his eyes black with worry.
"Maybe we should talk somewhere."  Aiden pointed out quietly.
He didn't want to cause a scene here.  They would need to talk alone.

potter_fan122

Stacey chewed the inside of her cheek nervously. She could tell that Aiden was angry and she leaned back so she could lookin into his eyes. It surprised her just how dark they were.

"I was about to suggest it." She said just as softly. She stood up carefully, looking down at Aiden, still holding his hand.

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked after Stacey, holding her hand softly.  They wouldn't have to worry about her bags, he had gotten someone to take care of them for her.

He followed Stacey, looking down at the ground.  He wasn't paying attention to the large crowd around him, his mind was elsewhere.  He wasn't angry at Stacey, not at all.  He was angry at the man who did this, who was supposedly her uncle. Aiden ground his teeth together as he thought to himself.

potter_fan122

Stacey led Aiden silently, lost in her own thoughts. One thing that stood out, though, was his anger. She could feel it like cold water over her skin. It made eher unhappy to see him like that. So as soon as they exited the train station, she stopped.

"Aiden, where do you want to go?" She asked slowly and softly, meeting his eyes with a concerned look in her eyes.

((Will they go to their house, the forest?))

Aiden

((Um, how about the forest for now?))

Aiden lifted his head, and led them towards the forest.  He looked around, and saw no one was near so no one was in earshot.  He took a deep breath, exhaling with a deep sigh.

Aiden stopped walking, and turned towards Stacey.  He was calmer now, but still upset.  He waited for her to say something.

potter_fan122

Stacey follwed Aiden now, and they stopped just barely inside the cover of the trees. She could tell that Aiden was angry. Maybe not a lot, but it was still there.

"Aiden, I-- I don`t know what you want me to tell you. When my mon called me home, she never wanted me to come back. I`m not sure exactly what happened, but she sent me to a shrink. The dreams.... they were getting stronger. The voices were softer, but I have ahandle on them anyway. Then one night.... something happened. It was like a vision, but in dream form. I dreamed of you. Me and you. And... first I want to know if you dreamed that too."

That was the first time Stacey had felt some sort of substance in a dream. It was important for her to know if Aiden had felt it too.

Aiden

Aiden slowly entwined his fingers through Stacey's fingers.  He gently squeezed her hand and looked in her eyes.  There wasn't any place to sit down so they had to stand.  However, he didn't mind much, it was peaceful here.

"Well, I had dreams, but what was yours about?"  Aiden asked quietly, turning towards her completely.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly took Aiden`s other hand and laced her fingers through that hand, too.

"Well, I don`t really know. We were just... together. It about about a week and a half after I had left. I know that I felt better after." She tried to explain softly.

Aiden

Aiden gave her a small smile.  He did have some dreams, all of them being about Stacey and him.  That's how it always was now since they spent most of their time together it was expected.
"I had dreams, too.  All of them about different things."  He pointed out quietly.
"And of this guy...?"  He trailed off, not sure of his name.