News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

((I fixed it.  Is that better?))

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((Yepp. Thank you!))

Stacey woke with a start. She rolled onto the floor and onto all fours, coughing heavily. Her eyes were wide and lime green-- shock.
After a few minutes, she stopped coughing.

"I`m sorry." She said, her voice hoarse.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden quickly bent down to his knees on the floor.  He put one hand behind Stacey's head to hold her up and the other around her back.  His eyes were dark with worry, and his expression full of suprise and panic.
"Sorry?  What?  No."  He exclaimed.  "Stacey, whats wrong?"

potter_fan122

Stacey coughed once, then sat up, rubbing her hands over her eyes. She blinked a few times, clearing her sight.
"It was Jonathan." She said softly after a moment.

Aiden

He pat Stacey's back softly, and held her up against the couch.  Aiden looked over her to see if she was hurt, but found nothing.   His face still looked worried and panicked.
"How?"  He asked, calming down his voice.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes went distanr as she remembered the dream. She let Aiden hold her against the couch, clutching his hand.
"It was like before. I was just asleep, and he was suddenly there." She was silent for a moment, then shook ehr head.

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips together into a tight, straight line as he thought of what to do.
"What happened in the dream?"

potter_fan122

Stacey thought for a moment, her breathing slow and steady.

"He was angry. He couldn`t access me while conscious after I got back. It made him mad, because he could before." She sounded like she was talking more to herself instead of Aiden.

((After you post, I won`t post again until after I get the next part in the FF out.))

Aiden

Aiden looked down, sliding his fingers in between Stacey's as he held her up against the couch.  He quickly grabbed a pillow from the couch, and sat it behind her head as a soft place for her to lean against. 

Aiden kept his eyes fixated on their hands as they were entwined together
"How did you make it stop?"  He asked, lifting his eyes to meet Stacey's.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave a small, sideways grin as Aiden put the pillow behind her head. It seemed like he was always looking out for her. Always trying to do what was best for her or what would make her happy, even if it meant going out of his way. And it seemed like she was always the one who ended up needing help.

"I don`t know." She finally replied. "I guess some part of me just pulled myself from it. It was still a dream, after all." She explained softly, thinking as she spoke.

Aiden

Aiden slowly ran his fingers through Stacey's soft hair as an attempt to comfort her.  He leaned his back against the couch in a more comfortable position.  He looked down, thinking for a moment.
"Did he say anything to you?"

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, her eyes becoming distant again as she thought.
"Yes. He said.... something about me getting stronger as I neared magic. How he had to work harder to get to me." She said softly.

Aiden

Aiden nodded, rubbing his neck with his palm.  He bit his lip, and looked at the fireplace.
"So, that would be good, right?"  He asked.
Aiden cleared his throat and turned his eyes to look at Stacey.
"That means he won't be able to get to you as easily.  Maybe these dreams will stop completely."

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly lifted her eyes to meet his. Her eyes were dark-- they had been since she woke up-- and the were a dark grey that would remind anyone of storm clouds. She could hear it in his voice; he wanted what he said to be true. He hoped the dreams would stop. But Stacey knew they wouldn`t.

She started to shake her head slowly. "No, they won`t, Aiden." She replied softly. "I don`t know what he wants, but he`s determined to get it. He won`t give up on what he believes in." She took Aiden`s hand and squeezed it gently.

I won`t give up, either. She thought to herself. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you." She reminded softly. "In case you forgot about me." She smiled, knowing he would argue. She had missed him too much to care, though. She just wanted to stay here forever.

Aiden

Aiden frowned, opening his mouth to object but he decided not too.  He knew that Stacey knows he would never forget her.  Not in a million years.  He squeezed her gently as he embraced her in his arms. 
"I love you too." He replied quietly.
He sighed, and patted her back.
"You know, maybe if we can find what he wants...we can figure this out."  He suggested.