News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Too much butterbheer?

Started by fudge0604, October 4, 2009, 08:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" THIS IS UNFAIR! You have several elements! " Albus shouted, as his castle was melting down to the ground.

As he landed on the ground, he realized, that since he had one element, and Stacey had several, his overall control would be better.

Raising his palms to chest hight, hundreds of icy shards appeared before him, all aiming at Stacey.

" Dodge this! " Albus exclaimed, as he laughed evily, and shot out all of the shards.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and put one hand on her hip. The wind and rain stopped, but a strong flow of heat was radiating from her.

"And we`re close enough to the school where I can absorb the powers I don`t normally have." She grinned. Sometimes being able to absorb other people`s powers could be so much fun.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus cursed again, more loudly.

" Freaking omnipotent biatch! " Smiling, he knew he wasn't going to give up soon, hell would freeze before that happened.

With his palms still at chest hight, he resumed his conjuring. In front of him, liquid ice (YUP!) appeared. Manipulating it into a longsword, he charged right at Stacey, gripping the sword with both hands tightly.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed.

"When will you ever learn, Albus?" She asked, pushing her hands together and pulling them apart quickly. Pure energy exploded from her, but only a small amount. Only enough to push Albus backwards, not to hurt him otherwise. She did still like him, after all. He wasn`t completely annoying.

fudge0604

" Well, the only thing that I can learn is that y o u s u c k! " Albus laughed manically, as he jumped to the air and lifted his ice cold sword.

Devilishly clever as he was, Albus let his powers loose, as a cold gust spread through the forest. His sword grew in size, as he swung it down at Stacey, trying to get the darn woman to react, and try to hurt him so that he could defend himself and show her that he was better than her.

Albus smiled.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

The air warmed to over a hundred degrees. The blade would melt, no matter how strong the bearer was. It had to. No ice could withstand that.

"Come on." She teased. "You used to taunt me all the time, and now it`s quite fun to be able to make it backfire to you."

fudge0604

Albus felt his sword melting out of his hands, as he sighed.

" Must I go Tae-Kwon-do on you? " He asked, as he went into the formal battle pose, rocking back and forth whilst waiting for her reply.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned.
"Not if you don`t want me to shove a knive through your leg." She grinned. "I`ve done martial arts before, my friend."

fudge0604

Albus suddenly sat down, tiredness reaching his feet. " But I'm much better! ! ! " He exclaimed childishly, as he folded his arms, grunting loudly.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat down beside Albus.
"So? I absorb your power. If someone stronger than me tries to hit me, I`ll gain strenght in a split second." She tried to explain. "I gain power from everything. Thanks to Rhyme, I have a little bard magic, so even the trees give me power."

fudge0604

(( If you haven't read my FF, then go do itz :) It's terrible, I kkkknow. ))

" But, there is a limit to what you can gain! A power can not be omnipotent! " Albus said, quickly. " If I went all the way with my powers, using my hidden spells, body transformations, and even unleash the monster that lies inside of me, then you can't handle it all! "

Lowering his voice Albus continued, " I haven't shared this with anyone, but an apocalypse is coming. Slowly. And the monster inside of me is the thing that's going to stop the whole thing. But, it's not just me, there's more people that has the same abilities as I do, but they have different elements! So, my final conclusion is, THAT I OWN YOU ! " Albus smiled, whilst he winked at Stacey.

" I don't know why, but fate has been bad to me... "

(( I bet you don't get most of tis, I don't care, 'cause I'm tired :( ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((REad mine.))

Stacey winced. Albus had no idea what she had been through.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to go through the day? When I worked at the Ministry, I couldn`t stand it. I had the worst headaches every day, and when I came back to school, I could hardly move. There are bad side effects, but I`m getting better. Rhyme has helped me a lot. His powers hurt, because they are different. I`ve been spending some time with him, helping him out, and it`s been tough. Sometimes it feels like I`m being electricuted, other times it feels like I`ll be immoble forever." She said softly.

"Sometimes I hate the powers that I have. I wish I could be normal. Unfortunatly, my father has made that impossible. His brother, my uncle, is the one that`s been trying to invade my mind. It takes the strongest sheilds I can muster to keep him out, and even then he can reach my dreams. You don`t know how tough it is for me to keep all of my monsters in the dark. It`s really hard sometimes, especially when I`m mad."

fudge0604

" Well, what can you really do? I know for sure, that you'll turn happy, and get rid of your uncle. Someone like you pull through it. You're like Ginny. I can't see you losing it all. Even how tough it is, you'll pull through and have a good life afterwards, that, I do not doubt one second. " Albus smiled kindly, whilst he looked over at Stacey.

" That hangover sure did go over quickly after you beat some sense into me! " Albus exclaimed laughing.

" Who would've thought that Invade-your mind-Stacey would actually become somewhat of a strong woman! "

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.