News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Too much butterbheer?

Started by fudge0604, October 4, 2009, 08:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed.

"Albus, I can`t believe how awesome you are." She was grinning again. "You`re strong, too, but you don`t have anywhere for you`re strengt to go. You`re lucky that way. You don`t have anything forced upon you." Her smile turned into a frown and she looked to the ground, her eyes darkening slightly to a more chocolate-colored brown.

"I really am sorry." She knew that he would know what she meant, but would he awknowledge it?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus smiled.

" You have fortune hidden in bad fortune! You are lucky, that you have something to push you! I am lazy. And things have always fallen into my hands, most of the time. I could've been much stronger if I'd worked harder, but I don't see a personal goal in it, as I already have strong enough powers! " Chuckling lightly, he realized that talking to Stacey brought out his deeper side. After all, they were a bit like siblings.

" And it's nothing to be sorry for! We all have our mistakes! Seriously, don't you think I've done stupid mistakes? Ha! " Albus giggled, as he looked up at the dark blue sky, the roof of his world. A warm feeling spread from his stomach, as he realized how fortunate he'd been in his life.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Albus, if I hadn`t been pushed by everything, I would have been crushed under my own power. If your powers suddenly exploded, you would have to deal with it, or die." Her eyes locked on his again, her irises a serious grey. "And it came with so many disabilities, too. Sometimes I wish that I didn`t have any decent powers at all."

fudge0604

" But one day, you'll thank God himself that you're as gifted as you are ! " Albus said sincerely.

" Can you think of a Stacey without the powers you withhold today? I sure as hell can't! " He stated, as he made a small ice cube in his hand, and put it into his mouth. His throat became moist, as he gently sucked on the hard piece of ice.

" It's like thinking about me without my blue skin! " Albus said, drawing comparisons.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile. Albus could always make her grin, whether purposely or not.

"Yeah, but if you didn`t have blue skin, you might be halfway, normal, so it`s kinda hard to tell." She tilted her head, her eyes lightening again to a sweet brown.

But she also couldn`t help and think of how she would be without all of her powers. Without fire, she knew that she would be lost. She didn`t know where she`d be. But what if she couldn`t absorb everything? She would still be more powerful than most people her age. By now, she was at least twice as powerful as a normal student, of not more. Rhyme was the one outlire.

fudge0604

" Well, we are actually talking about me, so it's hard to know ! " Albus said, chuckling loudly.

It was impossible for him not to be in a good mood when he was with Stacey, they knew how to bring out the best of each other, even though sometimes they fought seriously.

Randomly, Albus jumped on a completely other topic, as his curiosity about the topic had been pirked lately.

" Are you expecting? " Albus asked, whilst he snickered.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey had been smiling at the ground, but when ALbus asked her the question-- that question-- her eyes were instantly on his againm wide and electric green. They flushed pink as she blushed.

"I-- no. I mean... no." She stammered, looking down at the ground and pulling up grass nervously. No one had actually asked her that question. Yeah, she had been asked if she wanted to have kids... someday. But not if she was expecting. Coming from Albus, she knew he was curious, but also wanted her reaction. She cleared her throat after a minute, then slowly looked back to the boy who felt like her brother.

"Not... yet. I... I`m not trying, but, just... someday." Her cheeks were bright pink, and her eyes matched.

fudge0604

Albus laughed cheerily at her embarrassment.

" I'm just kidding with you! " Albus shouted, as he couldn't stop laughing.

Laying down on the ground, he heaved for air, as he had laughed himself several years extra of his life.

(( Bad formulation :/ ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey threwthe grass she had riped up at Albus.

"I hate you sometimes. You know?" She teased, making sure that the grass landed right on his face.

((Yay! Short post!))

fudge0604

" I like grass! " Albus opened his mouth, and caught most of it in his mouth as he started to chow the foul tasting green straws.

" It's really tasteful! And LOTS of good fibers! " Starting to laugh, he put up his thump, as an approval for eating grass.

"Everybody that doesn't eat grass, is such LOSERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! " Albus bellowed as he swallowed the grass in his mouth, burping in 'delight', all to tease Stacey.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and sent a spout of water right into his laughing mouth.

"I though you might need something to wash down those delicious green fibers." She said innocently, batting her eyelashes.

fudge0604

" Of course! " Albus mumbled, as the water fell right into his open mouth, making him gurgle.

Sitting up, he asked. " Are you trying to drown me, beach? "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey kept up her innocent appearance.
"Why no, Albus, dear." She said in a high voice, then sighed.

"Short people: last to get rained on, first to drown." She said, a happy grin flashing across her face.

fudge0604

(( I didn't understand that :( Explain to me ploxzorz? :D ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122