News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Snowy Trail (Sky)

Started by Virgil Hendrix, December 30, 2009, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil backed up a step too before saying "Uh.. I start next semester, which isn't that far away."  He looked out the nearby windows as some of the clouds were dissipating and the sun started to peek through.

"Looks like today is gonna be a good day." he said.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

"Oh wow. That's pretty convenient." She said, walking over to the windows. She pressed her hand against the smooth, frosted glass and frowned.

A good day for him.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil turned back around to Sky and said "You want to go somewhere and celebrate?" as he could tell she was still sad and needed a bit of cheering up.

"Anywhere you want to go, the choice is yours." he said.

Sky

Sky smiled and pulled her hand away before turning to face him.

"Sure. But you pick. You're the cause for celebrating." She ran her hand through her hair to make sure it didn't look to messed up from the wind.

Virgil Hendrix

"Um.." Virgil said as he tried to think of places to go.  It had been a long time since he was here and his memory of the places slightly blurry.

"I don't really remember all of the places here." he said looking out of the window again.

Sky

"Well there's a lot of places back in Hogsmead." She said, glancing back out the window in that direction. "There's the tea shoppe, Three Broomsticks, Hog's Head, Honeydukes. Yeah, let's go there. I can get you something sweet."

Virgil Hendrix

"Ok, lets go then." Virgil said as the snow started to fall again.  If you looked out the window, you could actually see a few of the frost covered roofs into the distance, even though it seems like a long walk.  "Something sweet sounds good right now." he said.

Sky

"I could go for some of Honeyduke's white chocolate cocoa." Sky said dreamily. She licked her lips absently and walked along beside Virgil, keeping a good distance so as not to bump or touch him in any way.

Virgil Hendrix

"That sounds good right about now." he said as he turned around to look at Sky to see she was trailing pretty far behind him, probably for the best.

"Especially with this cold weather." he said with a mild shiver.

Sky

She nodded.

"Yeah. I can't stand the cold, yet I'm always out in it for work and fun." Sky smiled. "Two words that never be put in a sentence together. Work and Fun."

Her boots made crunching noises in the snow as she walked, the sound kinda loud with the silence of the winter.

Virgil Hendrix

The wind picked up and brushed all across Virgil's face, pushing his hear every way possible.  "Heh, yeah.  Hey it looks like we're almost there, lets hurry up, this wind is killing me." he said as his pace quickened towards the building most likely housing central heating.

Sky

Sky sped up to Virgil's pace and followed him to the building, walking inside to feel a gust of warm air upon her red, cold cheeks. She sighed happily as she breathed in the sweet scent that filled Honeyduke's.

"Pick anything you want, alright? And I mean anything."

Virgil Hendrix

As soon as Virgil entered through the door, the sweet smell of all different types of candies, cakes and pies rushed through his nostrils.  A grin grew on his face as he sat at a nearby table. 

"I haven't been in here in forever.  I almost forgot how amazing it smells in here." said Virgil.

Sky

A broad smile grew on Sky's face.  "I know! It's such a lovely thing to walk into on a day like this." She took a seat across from him, her hands resting on the surface of the table.

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah.  It's just great." he said as a waitress walked over to the table to take both of their orders.

"Um.. I'll have the.. hot fudge sunday I guess." he said as she scribbled something down on the pad in her hand.  "What about you?" he said looking at Sky.