News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Snowy Trail (Sky)

Started by Virgil Hendrix, December 30, 2009, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky didn't have to think twice. She had her heart set on the cocoa.

"The white chocolate cocoa please, no sprinkles." Sky gave the waitress a polite smile as she added that to her order pad.

"It'll be out in just a moment." She said before trotting off to a couple in the corner.

Virgil Hendrix

The waitress quickly brought both orders to the table, then rushed off to give all of the other orders to their rightful recipients.  "That was fast." Virgil said as he looked down.  It was one of the best looking sundays he had ever seen.  He quickly picked up a spoon and started on it.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky grinned. "They have the best sweets." She took a sip of her cocoa and was delighted to find that she didn't scold her tongue.

Virgil Hendrix

"Agreed." he said as he looked around at everyone else's sweet delights.

Sky

Sky rested her chin on the palm of her hand, her elbow propped up on the table.

"So are you excited about this new job? Any ideas for teaching?" She asked, her eyes on his.

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah it seems great.  Now I get to share what I know with all of the younger generations." he said with a grin as he pushed the empty dish infront of him to the side.

"So how is being a teacher?  Got any tips for me?" he asked curiously.

Sky

Sky smiled, tiliting her head a little to the side. 

"It's really great, though sometimes I wonder if it's the job for me. I'm thinking about doing it for a couple years then going into something else." She paused to sip her cocoa. "Tips? Well...don't let them step all over you. Show them you mean business, but be cool. Be their friend."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil shifted his arms onto the table as he said "Interesting.  I think teaching should be pretty cool, I mean helping other people learn things all wizards and witches should know."