News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Return of Hermione's Time Turner

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 30, 2002, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Okay... this is probably getting really boring.  Please tell me if it is!

Once at the Great Hall, Lily beckoned them into the six seats saved around her.

"Good morning, guys!" Lily beamed.  She seemed to be the always-happy type, which was good cause it kept everyone else happy, too.

"'Mornin', Lily." Said James as he pecked her cheek and sat next to her.  Hermione sat at her other side.

"How'd you sleep, Mia?" Lily asked.

"Pretty well, I guess," she replied.

"This seat taken?" asked Sirius, pulling out the chair by Hermione.

Hermione looked over her shoulder at Ron, and said, "ummm... no." She smiled and Sirius sat down.  Soon after, breakfast began.

The first class that day was Potions – with the Slytherins.  Not a very good start of the day in Hermione's opinion.  The walk down to the dungeons was pretty silent.  The only thing heard was their footsteps.  It was a bit nerve-racking, but soon enough they arrived at the Potions classroom and entered.

Sirius whispered in Hermione's ear, "Professor Edmund is the teacher, and he is the foulest person I've ever met.  He favors the Slytherins.  Definitely not a person to cross." He warned.

"Black!  Girl!  If you would kindly take a seat so I can start my class.  Thank you." He snarled.  Hermione was paying all her attention to Sirius that she didn't even notice everyone was sitting and watching them.  Some Slytherins in the corner were snickering.  She recognized a few of the faces.  Sirius pulled Hermione to a desk in the very back of the classroom, and just as they situated, Professor Edmund barked, "that will be ten points from Gryffindor," Hermione and Sirius groaned, then he added, "make that twenty points.  I do not tolerate insolence, is that clear, Girl?"

"Yesir."  Then he started roll.

"Asley."

"Here."

"Black."

"Here."

And it droned on until she heard, "Malfoy." And she caught sight of the trademark Malfoy platinum blonde hair and steel blue eyes.  Then it got to her name ("Rame."  "Here.").  Then there was "Snape." And Hermione turned toward the silky voice.  Yup, she thought, still looks the same.  The she thought of the teacher at the front of the class now lecturing about the effects and side effects of beetlejuice and what made it powerless, and so on.  Occasionally he took off points from Gryffindor.  Must be where Snape got his teaching style, Hermione thought.  Then an hour later, the bell rang, and class ended.  Everyone packed up and left for their next class.  
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MagicCamStarz

That was great!  Don't think it's boring, cuz I LOVE it!  Please continue when you can!  And, sorry, but I don't really know much about potions...that's my worst subject!  Once again, GREAT STORY! ;D
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Gengi

Continue, continue, continue!!!!
You're going good so far! Don't give up now! ^o^

Heehee...Sirius and 'Mione...erm...Mai! HAA! (-kinda sounds like a dockey or Squidward)
Almost as bad as a Remus and 'Mione I ran into! o.O  
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

I like Remus and 'Mione.... *cracks up* I like her having relationships with practically all her teachers + the Marauders!  ;D

hpcoolest5

Sry, i'm still on di first page, but need to get off the computer now. great story! ;D It's, like, 12:00pm. Cya!
Cassie^_^ ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Alrighty.... I haven't even written any more yet.. hehe ^_^;;

hpcoolest5

:o :D ;DTHIS IS GREAT!!!!! Please keep going! Fantastic! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MagicCamStarz

That's okay...just try to write.  I know it may seem hard to write at times, but just try. :)
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

hpcoolest5

;D :DMan! I had no idea u could write so well, Shui! This is so cool! :D ;D Like Cam said, don't rush a masterpiece! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

:o I write well??  :o
I'll most likely post some more this after noon (it's 9:30 now, I have plenty time to write today!).

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DU do write very well! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Okay, I lied yesterday!  I'll write today!  ;D
Ty, Cassie.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!