News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A small Story

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 10, 2004, 02:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

I was bored, so I wrote a story. Hope you like.

Ginny woke up and looked around. The sun was just coming up. 'Too early to be awake!' she complained to herself. The others in her dorm room were still sleeping, none of them ever woke up early. They were the kind of girls who always slept till the last minute, and still looked good for classes. Ginny yawned and sat up. It was Wednesday, so she had to get dressed for classes, Ginny stood up and changed into her school robes. She went down to the common room. Very few people were there. A few early owls had come, and a old looking gray one was sitting on one of the chairs.

"Errol"smiled Ginny as she sat beside it. Errol jumped on her lap, of all the Weaslys, Ginny was his favorite. He held out his leg, attached was a letter. It was from Ginny's brother, Charlie. Charlie was still in Romaina, working with dragons, and the Order. Ginny took the letter from Errol and sent him on his way. She sat back and began to read the letter.

Dear Ginny and Ron,
   Since vacation is coming soon, how would you two like to come and visit me here? I already wrote Mum and Dad, they say it's fine if you want to come. Now if you want to, just write back in a week, or lets make it a day, considering Errol might have takin his glory time to get to the school. Ask a few friends, the more's the merrier.
                              Love,
               Charlie

Ginny smiled, visiting Charlie would be great.

"Whatcha got there, Ginn?" said Ron from behind the chair. Ginny turned and looked up at Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"Morning. It's a lettter from Charlie, Ron. He wants to know if we want to go and spend some of our vacation there. I know I want to." she replied, "He said to invite a few friends, if we want" Ron grinned.

"Cool, write back and tell him yes!" he then turned to Harry and Hermione, "Of couse, Harry and Hermione are coming" They started tawords the potrit hole. Ginny nodded and stood up.

"Hey wait a minute, where were you guys?" she asked, grinning. Hermione put a finger to her mouth and made a shhhing sound.

"Nope, won't tell!" she said laughing. Ginny rolled her eyes and followed them down to the Great Hall. Once down there Ginny meet Lavender Potter, who was busy eating quickly.

"Hey Lav, want to go to Romaina with me and Ron to see Charlie and the dragons?" Ginny asked as soon as she sat down. Lav grinned.

"Ok, that sounds awsome." Lav smiled. All the rest of the day, Ginny asked two more people. Kiara and Max.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Tell me what you guys think
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Ginny Weasly

Thanks Kiara!

"Goodbye Proffeser" said Ginny on the last day. Proffeser McGonnagle nodded.

"Goodbye, Miss Weasly"answeard the Proffeser.  Ginny waved at a few friends that were bording the train.  Since Ginny and Ron and the 'few' friends wern't going home, they had an extra long journey ahead of them. Ginny relized that she had to find the compartment quickly. Ron had told everyone who was going to come to a certine compartment. Ginny walked and stared. Alot of people where there. Ginny smiled at all the faces, Kiara, Lav, Max, Zack and lots more of her friends. Ginny took a seet by the window. She relized that Kiara had invited Draco Malfoy. Probley to get him away from his father, Ginny knew that Draco had a bad home life, but she loved to make him angrey. Mostly because he had made so much fun of her family for years. Ginny also knew that Kiara hated it when they fought, because it was always about something stupid. Ginny looked out the window and drifted of to sleep.  

"Ginny!"somebody was shaking her, "Ginny, wake up, we're at the station." Ginny opened her eyes and glared at Kiara.

"I was dreaming!" she complained as they left the train, but she still smiled. Charlie was waving Ginny over.

"I said a few friends!" he laughed, "You'll have to controle them Gin, there's too many to make them listen" Ginny nodded, she knew what he wanted. She closed her eyes and concentrated on everyone's minds.

~Come, Charlie needs to speak~ Ginny used telepathy to talk to them, but something was wrong. Something was pushing to get into her mind, to get past the barrier she had set up. Ginny gapsed and opened her eyes. Charlie looked at her with concern.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. Ginny shook her head.

"Nothing" Ginny said, shaking. How could she have explained it? Oh yeah Charlie, something in Romainia is out to get me? Like that would work, she thought as Charlie spoke about the rules and what they were going to do.

"Are you sure you're alright, little sister?" he said, looking into her face. Ginny took a step back. Charlie never called her 'little sister', only Fred and George did that. His face had shadows all over it, his smile looked plastic. But when he strightened up, his smile looked real and he was back to normal. But something had changed. Ginny couldn't tell him at all now.

"Come on guys!"he yelled and started towards the table he had said was a portkey. Ginny and the rest followed close behind. Ginny looked around carefully, she couldn't have imagined it. No, it was too powerful to imagine. Ginny put her hand on the table and looked across it at Ron's face. Something was troubling him as well. Before she could ask him, however, the familier jerk behind her navel alerted her that the portkey was off.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

good Gin, post more please  ;)

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Fawkes

Avril

brian

Kiara Johnson

:thumbsup:  Go on hun...

brian

~Harry Potter~

Its great Ginny keep going
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

Sorry guys! I caught the flu, then got better then my mom had to go to Ohio so I had to watch the baby and couldn't get on, and I finally got on! Yay!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Once they got to Charlies house, the stood in awe before moving in thier things. Charlies house was huge, it had at least twenty rooms and twices as many windows. Even Draco was slightly impressed, though only slightly.

"I didn't expect to find this out here!" he laughed. For once Ginny decided to take his remark as a compliment. She grabbed her suitcase and grinned.

"I get that middle room!" and ran for the house with the others calling protests behind her. Charlie stepped in front of the door before she could get in though.

"Okay! Four to a room! We want to keep a few empty rooms incase something happens. There are eight bedrooms on the first floor, ten on the second, and ten on the third. Sorry guys, but I've sworn to your parents that I wouldn't put girls and boys in the same bedroom! (a few people groned at this) Okay, I want three a group, and as I shouldn't trust you kids, I'll pick the groups! Well, kinda." he laughed and conjured up a hat, "Now inside this hat are numbers, the bedrooms have numbes on them, if you get that number, thats your room. Roomates by luck of the draw. Now as your parents rules of the no boy-girl rooming," Charlie conjured a second hat, "one is for the boys, one for the girls! Now into a line, and pick!" People filed by and got thier numbes.

Ginnys was the number 13. It just happened to be the room she had wanted. She smiled, Ginny hadn't used her mind so she could get it, but she must be lucky! Thirteen was a lucky number for her.

"Hello! Anybody in here?" yelled a voice. It was Lav. she, Kiara, and Hermione had picked room thirteen as well. Ginny grinned.

"Great! We got a room together." she sat on one of the beds and started unpacking her things.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

This is so good, but how come I don't get room 13 too? >:(