News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: draco294 on July 26, 2007, 01:49:40 AM

Draco suddenly pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted,"Petrificus Totalus!"
(im sooo sorry you guys! someone should've pmed me or something! i forgot about this)

*right when the spell came shooting out of draco's wand, sirius turned into snuffles and charged at draco, knocking him off his feet. snuffles quickly ran back to stand next to cho and turned into sirius again. he started laughing at draco on the ground.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

((oh yeah....sorry I should have pmed you....))

((you know our plan was that the spell would hit me....but never mind....stupid plan anyways....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"Ow!"Draco shouted, as he sat up from his spot on the ground. He looked to Sirius and his grew wide. "Y..You're an Animagus! Y..you just turned into a d..dog. I have to r..report this n..now," he stuttered, as he jumped up.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

"He's a registered animagus...." Cho said sounding bored.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"Even if that's true, he had no right to use it against me!" Draco shouted, as he began to march angrily away.

"Okay then....bye go ahead and tell someone.....but we know he's a registered animagus." She said and then quickly erased that memory of Sirius fighting him.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  8, 2007, 09:57:42 PM

((you know our plan was that the spell would hit me....but never mind....stupid plan anyways....))
(i am a looser. we should make that plan happen. lets say you erased draco's memory only a few minutes back, so then forgot about using his wand on me. so he does it again. and this time it hits you! and it was my plan thank you very much!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((no.....yeah I know it was your plan....LOL.....))

draco294

Draco, having the memory now erased, turned around and glared at them. He wondered why he was walking away..he knew how angry he was at Sirius. Draco then came a bit closer to them and suddenly shouted, "Petrificus Totalus!" with his wand pointed straight at Sirius.

Cho was standing behind Sirius.

((now we're waiting for Sirius again....))

ChoChangHP118

(muah haha im here. how about it does more then make cho frozen. how about when she falls backwords she falls on something!! im full of ideas i know. lol)

*sirius quickly turned into snuffles again and took off after draco. it was only after he had knocked draco on the ground did snuffles realize that draco wasnt the only one on the ground. cho had been hit.*

Cho was hit and fell on something, something soft to break her fall.

((LOL....I didn't know what to put..... ;D ))

dobby888

(uhhhhh ok!!)
Jessie watched the whole thing like it was slow motion.The flash of light, Cho taking the hit, and then her fall..... Jessie ran over, *OMG!!!! Cho!!* She stood up did the boddy bind curse on Draco, then apparated him to the room of requirement. 

((just say the countercurse......I don't know why I agreed to this plan.....LOL))

ChoChangHP118

*snuffles turned into sirius, grabbed cho and draco by the arm, and apparated with jessie to the room of requirement. it was amazing how fast he had done all of that in a matter of seconds. he later would wonder on that. bu come to the conclusion that you do amazing things when a friend is in need.*

*upon ariving in the room of requirement they found a comfortable bed. other then that it was a big, spacious, room.*

*sirius quickly picked up cho and put her on the bed and noticed something wet on her shirt. he looked and saw bright red blood. he snapped his fingers at jessie.* help her. *he snarled a little unkindly...but cho needed help. right as sirius snapped, he noticed a bunch of supplies to aid cho, along with a side table and chair had apeared.*

*he took out his wand and pointed it at draco.*