News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored

Started by curtis, August 9, 2007, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Maybe he just wants to watch out for you?" Ginny suggested, shrugging. She had no clue why Curtis would want to go. His thoughts had been so mixed up at that point.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"okay i guess well I better get to the libary since that is where I was headed." Sarah siad as she stood up.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Are you okay for now?" Swhe asked, standing back up and streaching her arms above her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ya I think so." Sarah then walked around that same corner for the third time and heading towards the libary.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded after her and rubbed her eyes.

((Time skip....))

Ginny waited in the Great Hall after dinner for her class. Tonight it was just Sarah and Curtis with a few others. She wasn't sure what she was going to do yet.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah had ran up to her room to put her thing up and change into some shorts, and tank top.

"Well it is this or nothing." Sarah siad as she walked into the Great Hall.

curtis

Curtis wore dark colored sweatpants and a white t-shirt down to the great hall. He had asked another student what to wear, and this seemed good enough. He walked in and immedietly went to a wall to lean against.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny, who was in shorts and a t-shirt herself waited for all the students to come in. She gave Sarah an encouraging smile when she saw her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah sat down on a seat.

"So Ginny who else we waiting for." Sarah looked at ginny she saw where Curtis was but she was not going to look. Sarah then smiled back.

Ginny Weasly

"Just a few more students." She said, smiling slightly. Just as she said that, some students walked in and Ginny nodded at them. They were the last she was waiting for.

"Alright guys, pick a partner. Hand to hand combat against your partner." She told them all, watching.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah stood in the back trying to find someone to pick that was not Curtis.

"Ginny you have anyone."

curtis

"I'll be her partner..." Curtis spoke up, just loud enough for Ginny and Sarah to hear him.

Ginny Weasly

"Um...if it's okay with Sarah, sure..." Ginny said, glancing at Sarah to see how she took this. She wouln't force her top be his partner.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah then went and grabbed his arm and pulled him away from everyone.

"Curtis what is going on. I mean you avoid me for a week and know you want to be my parter." Sarah siad as her eyes started to tear again.

curtis

"You need a partner. Ginny has to be free to walk around and correct students, doesn't she?" He asked, his voice dull. He looked at her, his eyes showing nothing.
"Are you going to be my partner or what?"