News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored

Started by curtis, August 9, 2007, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curtis

Curtis sat in the hallway, his back against the wall, his arms folded.
His hair was in his eyes, and he seemed to be almost asleep. He was actually watching every girl who walked past. He needed something to help keep his mind occupied. He had been avoiding Sarah for weeks now. As each girl walked past, he mentaly checked off why he didn't get up and woo her.
Too skinny...
Too tall....
Too short...
Too smart...
Too dumb...

Ginny Weasly

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked him. She had been walking to her office and had turned to cornor to see him sitting against the wall. She was slightly confused at his thought pattern, something about the people walking in front of him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

curtis

Curtis practically had a heart attack when Ginny spoke to him. What he was doing wasn't exactly against any rules, but he had no clue if Ginny was one of those morally correct people. And he didn't know if she'd be offened by what he was doing. He looked her up and down, considering trying to get close to her. She was very pretty, after all.
"I'm not doing anything..."He told her.

Shara2007

Sarah was walking around the corner and bumped into Curtis not knowing it was him.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Sarah was know picking her things up. She then looked up and saw his eyes.

"Well I better get going." Sarah wanted to go cry she knew that he was avoiding her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised an eyebrow at him, hearing snatches of his thoughts.
"Yes, and I suppose you weren't looking at me like I was a regular student just now?" She questioned, not angry, just semi amused. And slightly confused to his way of thinking. He made no secret in his thoughts.

She looked at Sarah, who had just bummped into Curtis and smiled at her student.
"Sarah, wait, I graded your test."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

curtis

Curtis didn't say anything to either girl. He couldn't look at Sarah, and Ginny had just hit the nail on the head. He couldn't outsmart the pretty red head, and besides, Sarah was right there. He had to force himself not to smile at her. He knew the only way they'd be able to stay away was if he was mean to her.

Shara2007

"Oh thanks Ginny." Sarah siad as she went back to grab it.

"Talk to you later during training." Sarah was now tearing up and trying to get them from falling. Sarah then went to turn around again.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Alright. Tonight after dinner. Meet me in the Great Hall." She told her, nodding so that Sarah, who was obviously upset could make a clean get away.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

curtis

Curtis looked at Ginny, clearing his throat, "Um. What's training?" He asked, intrested in it. If Sarah did it, he could at least try to get in the class. As much as he avoided her, he still had some strange need to be near her.

Shara2007

"Sure in great hall after dinner." Sarah was know starting to go around the same corner that she frist around. Then she sat down to cry.

curtis

Curtis's back stiffened as he heard Sarah start to cry. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard to kep himself from running to her. He opened his eyes and looked at Ginny, waiting for her to answer.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny grew concerned and looked to Curtis. "You want to come? Fine, but you better put your best foot forward or your out of there. Excuse me." She pushed past him and went to where Sarah was.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" She asked, kindly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ginny I like him so much." Sarah was now whipping her face.

"But for some reason he keeps avoiding me. What did I do wrong." Sarah was now looking at her friend not teacher.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat down beside Sarah, pulling out a tissue and handing it to her.
"I don't know, hun. The mysteries of the heart are unknown even to me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"I know that but why is it know all of a sudden he wants to be near me. I mean why would he ask to go to the training. He knows I will be there." Sarah siad as she used the tissue to whip her face.