News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored

Started by curtis, August 9, 2007, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Fine." Sarah siad as she looked at him.

"What we need to be praticing." Sarah had her wand ready. She wanted to churl up and cry though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Sarah, hand to hand. Put your wand down." Ginny called out, walking around the students and helping them take fighting poses. No one was to start until she said go.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Sorry Ginny." Sarah siad as she lowered her wand. She wanted to fight him anyways so he knew what he did to her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

Curtis spred his feet, putting his fists up. He wouldn't really hit her, only block and immobilize her if needed. She looked ready to kill though.

Shara2007

Sarah really did not want to fight him. She was afraid to.

"Well know all we have to do it wait for Ginny to say go."

Ginny Weasly

"Ok. Everyone ready? Good. Now fight!" Ginny ordered, stepping back and watching everyone silently. She wouldn't interfer in any fights unless the students got too carried away.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah walked up to him but was barly hitting him. She could not hurt Curtis she really like him.

She then threw in a kick but it would not of hurt anyone.

curtis

Curtis grabbed her foot and forced it down.
"You can't tell me your not mad at me." He told her, taking a step back, "I know you are. I'm giving you this chance to take out your anger. Take the chance, Sarah."

Shara2007

"No. Angry is what get people killed." Sarah siad as she then flipped him and got back up.

"Besides it is not angry it is being scared. I mean I liked you a lot and you keep avoiding me." Sarah then goes to kick his chest.

curtis

"I'm graduating. Did you know that?" he asked, jum,ping back from her kick with a frown. She wasn't gving it her best, he could tell. "Then we won't have to worry about me avoiding you."

Shara2007

"I know. Curtis I am graduating too but I would love to have that guy that I loved maybe right there with me." She was know crying when she when to punch hom in the chest before a low kick.

curtis

He took the punch in the chest, and didn't expect her to kick his feet out. He landed on his back, surprised more than anything.
"You don't love me, Sarah. Don't say that." He asked, slowly standing back up.

Shara2007

"Fine I won't I'm out of here. I'm not going to use this anyways." Sarah knew how she felt and she was not going to let him see her cry.

Sarah then turned out and walked out the door and to the main area and started at the house points jars crying.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho from the shadows was watching everything. She ran after Sarah worried about her. "Sarah!" She shouted after her.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched Sarah run ut and calmly walked over to Curtis. In a split second, she had him laying on his back, his shoulder alread bruising where she had kicked him.
"Next time you are ordered to fight, don't use it for your own reasons." She told him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret