News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little out of hand...

Started by Vanessa, October 5, 2007, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa hadnt invited that many people but the tent was so crowed she could barely move. She didnt even know half the people there. She walked over to the punch table to find half drank bottles of beer. Oh no... this cant be good. She looked over to see a couple of college kids walking in. She walked outside, wondering what she would do if any teachers found out.
--Taken--

Maya Mayhem

"Wow Vanessa this is awsome and a little crowded."she said looking around.Maya always loved going to parties but this one was kind of insane.She also stepped on a beer bottle."V,if a teacher comes I'll say it was me okay?"she was in enough trouble but was glad to help anyone get out of it."I mean,I can go to another school.I've been expelled before."she was slightly embarrassed to tell her but didn't let it show.She would gladly go if she had too.Though she kind of didn't want too.

Maddy

"Hey guys!" Maddy said as she pushed through the crowd. She was a little tipsy. Someone had handed her a cup and she thought it was just punch, but obviously it had been spiked. She noticed the college guys walk in. Yes. . . they actually came. She thought to herself.

LeronHZZ

Leron walked in with some baggy black jeans, a lose shirt and a NY hat (my personal classic lol). "Nice party Vanessa, you've really outdone yourself but it's a little cramped" he said.

Maya Mayhem

"Hey Leron,Maddy are you okay?"Maya noticed the look on her face.She was probably drunk.Maya grabbed Maddy's hand and walked her over to a chair."Here drink this,I use it all the time when someone spikes my punch." Or when I do she thought to herself.She handed her a clear liqued that was kind of syrupy."It's kind of gross,but it helps."she said.Tipping up the drink into Maddy's mouth.

Maddy

"Oh My GOSH, That stuff is disgusting!" She said, her words still a little slurred. "Hey, but thanks." She felt humiliated. Being tipsy wasn't something she wanted on her reputation at Hogwarts. She was having a good time though. She spotted the college guys. She began to walk over to them. "Hey Steven, Josh. Whats goin on! I'm so glad you guys came." She said as she gave them a hug.

Maya Mayhem

Maya watched Maddy walk away and went to sit down.She didn't feel like dancing.She would have if someone would ask her but alone was just kind of weird.

Maddy

As Maddy was walking back over to Maya, her favorite song came on. It was Unritten! She grabbed Maya hand. "Lets dance!" She yelled over the music. "You have to have fun and just let loose sometimes. Once the guys realize that you're fun they will ask you to dance!" She was so happy for some odd reason. She was having the most fun she had had in a long long time. After she got Maya to dance, she ran over to Vanessa. "This is our song! We have to dance!" She said grabbing her arm and leading her over into the dance floor over by Maya.

Maya Mayhem

Maya had no choice but to dance.Really she was usually loose but today she felt upright and mean.She started dancing like an idiot with her buddies Vanessa and Maddy and she finally become looser.They danced forever it seemed like.And finally Maya had had a good time. :)

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled, knowing that Maddy had a little to much to drink. She looked around for Blaze but didnt see him.
--Taken--

Seth

Seth had been at the party for awhile. He watched the girls dance. Man, there're hot! He thought to himself. For some reason he really wanted a girlfriend, but he wasn't going to settle for just anyone. They had to fun, intelligent, and fairly outgoing. He watched Maddy. She seemed kinda tipsy, and for that matter Vanessa did too.

Maya Mayhem

Maya walked over too Seth.She hadn't seen him before but wanted to get to know him."Hi.I'm Maya."she smiled."You knew?"she asked.She was and maybe they could both use a friend.

~Callie~

Callie walked in, her eyes wondering around the room. She didnt care that she had shown up by herself. She noticed a couple of girls huddled together that appered her age.

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked into the tent. Another student party, this one looked good too. He noticed his friends and walked over, "Hey guys" he said
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

~Callie~

Callie saw Blaze. Hmm hes really cute. She smiled and waved at him, wondering if he was single.