News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little out of hand...

Started by Vanessa, October 5, 2007, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled, looking into his eyes. She swayed back and forth to the music.
--Taken--

Maddy

(Awww.... Blaze and V are having another moment! Good.... the right people are finally together! NOW JUST KISS!)

LordBlaZe

Blaze felt a little sick inside. Normally he had no trouble asking a girl out but this time it was different. "So you wanna maybe go out sometime?" he asked her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maddy

Maddy overheard Blaze asking V out. Say yes.... say yes. Finally they're together! Maddy was so happy. Finally something went right. Her day just got better!

Vanessa

Vanessa felt her heart skip a beat. "Yes... Of course." She tried to keep herself from screaming she was so happy.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze was happy she said yes but was even happier he got the question out of his system.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa looked over seeing the expression on Maddys face. Then she looked back at Blaze, hoping he was just as happy as her.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze was so happy he had a girlfriend again, he had felt so lonely after he broke up with Jessie.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

~Callie~

Quote from: LeronHZZ on October  7, 2007, 11:40:23 PM
"Slytherin, long line of them in my family. Well half of em anyways, long story" he said with a laugh. "You?" he asked.

"Same here." Callie said, longing to escape the crowd. "Hey do you wanna go for a walk outside?" She asked, her voice softening.

Kilynn

Kilynn walked in and saw Blaze and Vanessa dancing
"Yes!" she sighed.
~what happened~ she thought to V.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

Vanessa looked over at Kilynn. He asked me out! She thought to Kilynn anwering her question.
--Taken--

Maddy

Seeing that Kilynn walked in and Vanessa turned around she figured that Kilynn now knew about Blaze and V. So... what do you think? Maddy thought to Kilynn.

LeronHZZ

Leron smiled, he was starting to love Hogwarts. "Yea ofcourse" he said to Callie.

Kilynn

~I am so happy for them. V deserves it~ Kilynn thought to Maddy.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

~Callie~

Quote from: LeronHZZ on October  9, 2007, 02:10:24 AM
Leron smiled, he was starting to love Hogwarts. "Yea ofcourse" he said to Callie.

"Ok." Callie said, starting to walk out the door. "So your Blazes brother right... you seem a lot different." Callie said, suddenly regretting wat she said. "I mean in a good way you know." She felt stupid.