News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little out of hand...

Started by Vanessa, October 5, 2007, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze give her an honest smile, "Hey, you knew here?" he asked politely.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

~Callie~

Callie smiled. "Yeahh... I kind of well got expelled from my last three schools." Callie giggled, showing her perfect white smile. "Im Callie."

LeronHZZ

Leron watched Blaze and felt a little weird. It seemed as if Blaze got most of the girls around here or as he was told. He didn't feel jealous but a sense of trying to be as smooth as him. He tried his luck and stepped closer to Callie who looked gorgeous at the moment. "Hey wanna dance, or grab some punch or something" he said nervously. He could almost feel himself blowing it but what the heck, it was now or never.

Maya Mayhem

Maya saw that Leron was asking Callie to dance and deicded that she would never like another boy ever again.She had liked Leron and wished they could've danced.Oh well.I guess I'll just....just what?What can I do?Maya stepped out. Grabbed her purse and pulled out her ipod. "Misery Buisenss by Paramore here I come."

Seth

Seth had seen Maya glare at Leron, then get up and leave. "Wait up." He called running after her. "You want to go back in and dance?" He asked, flicking his shaggy brown hair out of his eyes. "You looked frustrated and I thought maybe asking you to dance would cheer you up!" He thought he sounded like such a loser.....but Maya was cute and she seemed really nice.

~Callie~

Quote from: LeronHZZ on October  6, 2007, 09:59:22 PM
Leron watched Blaze and felt a little weird. It seemed as if Blaze got most of the girls around here or as he was told. He didn't feel jealous but a sense of trying to be as smooth as him. He tried his luck and stepped closer to Callie who looked gorgeous at the moment. "Hey wanna dance, or grab some punch or something" he said nervously. He could almost feel himself blowing it but what the heck, it was now or never.

"Sure!" Callie said, smiling at Leron. Hes pretty cute! She thought to herself.

Maddy

Maddy saw Callie walk in and she looked pretty confident for not knowing who everyone was. When Leron stepped closer to her and asked her to dance, Maddy's heart sunk. Maya had a thing for Leron and he had just broke her heart. Maya went running out of the tent. "Maya......" She called after her. As she finally caught up to her, she saw Seth with her.....she decided that he had it under control. He turned and saw her and she gave him a wink as she turned and headed back to the party. As she was walking back in she bumped into Callie.....

LeronHZZ

Leron smiled and lead Callie onto the dance floor, "So..." he said trying to bring up some conversation as they danced.

olson

kirstin came she was at party befor she came here someone  gave her a drink she...

saw seth here and other people she new.but did not talk to anyone .....

so she danced with some guy she did not no

~Callie~

Quote from: LeronHZZ on October  7, 2007, 03:49:00 AM
Leron smiled and lead Callie onto the dance floor, "So..." he said trying to bring up some conversation as they danced.

Callie smiled. "So what house are you in?" She asked curiously.

LeronHZZ

"Slytherin, long line of them in my family. Well half of em anyways, long story" he said with a laugh. "You?" he asked.

~Serina~

Serina walked in. She thought she looked pretty hot in her light blue jean skirt and red baby doll tank top. She had on wedges so she seemed pretty tall. She walked over to a couch and sat on it. She crossed her legs and wondered if anyone had recognognized her yet....

LordBlaZe

Blaze got bored so he walked over to Vanessa, "Hey, wanna dance?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled softly. "Yeah." She said following him out onto the dance floor.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

They danced to a fast song but then a slow song came on. Blaze took Vanessa's waist and they started dancing.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain