News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

Oh that's why your spamming! lol ;D

Neo

lol yep. although im at 250, i dont understand why i dont have my 4th star.....i thought at 250 you got it??
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

Maybe the Admn changed the rules.. :P Yeah you shoud have your 4th star by now.. ???

Neo

kinda dumb they would change it and not tell anyone...

hi

goblet_fulla_fire

You need 500 posts to get four stars. hi
I am a dog.

Em

Quote from: Fawkes on August 23, 2005, 01:15:03 AM
I personally agree with Em. The part about hating Bush... I mean, come on starting a war in a country so it can have peace?! ::) I'm not going to get into details.. :P but all I have to say (and this is my opinion) That Bush is one *stupid* president! >:(

BTW, HELLO!

Thanks Fawkes. 

And no, Dark Wizard Neo, I will not admit that I am wrong becasue nobody is wrong.  Everybody is entitled to their own oppinion and I was wrong to use the language I did, but it doesn't matter, becasue I don't care who agrees with me.  For crying out loud, I'm a catholic, my priest tells me I'm sinning for not being against Kerry.  See how much I give a s***.  I state my oppinion, and I don't care what you have to say about it.

Hi

goblet_fulla_fire

I'm catholic too. And you aren't sinning if you are not against Kerry. You commit a sin if you break one othe Ten Commandments. hi
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

well hello all it's been a few days.......see I'm not on all the time.......but that's because the intrenet wasn't working.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

LavyBrown

luckly I was gone on thursday cause my family helped my sister mov up to clooage. YA!!!!! I finally have my own room.

Em

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on August 23, 2005, 05:09:09 AM
I'm catholic too. And you aren't sinning if you are not against Kerry. You commit a sin if you break one othe Ten Commandments. hi

::) ... Kerry wasn't against abortion which is killing which is one of the 10 commandments....

LavyBrown

ummm.......sorry to ask but what do you think about stem cell resarch? hi

Fawkes

goblet_fulla_fire

Don't really care about that. hi
I am a dog.